It can often be difficult to find the right part with the perfect fit for specific industry applications and equipment requirements. That’s way Air-Way Global Manufacturing recently updated its website to be more user-friendly and easier to find information about parts, specifications, request custom fittings, and more. The company offers simple online conversion tools to help users secure the proper cross-referenced part for its hydraulic fittings and adapters.
All users need is the fitting part number. Whether it’s Aeroquip, Eaton, Parker, Brennan, etc., users simply navigate to the appropriate component page and click on the product. At the very top of the chart, input the part number and Air-Way’s online conversion tool will pull up the Air-Way counterpart, including all relevant specs.
This information is updated regularly, so users can find even the newest fitting products.
Additional conversion tools are also available. Located in the top menu bar of Air-Way Manufacturing’s homepage, a “conversion tools” link includes handy measurement conversions for the following:
- Pressure– Bar, psi, MPa
- Temperature– Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin
- Length– Millimeters, Centimeters, Miles, Inches, Meters, Kilometers, Feet, Yards
- Weight– Metric Tons, Kilograms, Pounds, Ounces, Grams, Tons
- Volume– Milliliters, Liters, FL Oz, Pints, Cups, Quarts, Gallons
- Torque– RPM, Torque, HP
- Complete lists or reports of cross-references are also available.
Leave a Reply