Kuriyama of America, Inc. a subsidiary of the Kuriyama Holdings Corp., is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Kuriyama is a manufacturer and … [Read More...]
Chances are, your hydraulic hose is not leaking because it’s defective. Most hydraulic hose leaks are caused by using the wrong type of fitting or … [Read More...]
Today on Hose Assembly Tips
- Kuriyama celebrates 50 years of growth in hose manufacturing and distribution
- Why is my hydraulic hose leaking?
- Singer Equities acquires Canada’s Connectall Ltd.
- Quick-test hoses, adapters developed for Navy available for industrial use
- Hybrid NITRA PVC hose is designed use with air and water
- Registration open for NFPA Annual Conference in Laguna Beach, Calif.
- Stauff Corp. names new director of sales for the U.S. and Canada