Skiving is removing the outer cover at the end of a hydraulic hose in the location of the crimp fitting. For some high-pressure applications, the … [Read More...] about What is skiving, and when should you use it on your hose assemblies?
With hydraulic hose assemblies, one should consider several measurements to ensure their correct size — ID (inner diameter), OD (outer diameter), and … [Read More...] about What measurements are required for hose assembly sizes?
Today on Hose Assembly Tips
- NewAge Industries celebrates 15 years of employee ownership
- 37 degree flaring and assembling machine for rigid tubing
- Roller bracket for Challenger series hose reels
- Getting back to in-person?
- What is skiving, and when should you use it on your hose assemblies?
- Flat-face couplings couplings prevent fluid leaks and protect the environment
- High-visibility hose reels ensure safety