By Josh Cosford, Contributing Editor Thermoplastics are polymers with a unique capacity to become soft, pliable and moldable when heated while … [Read More...] about When should you use thermoplastic hoses?
Skiving is removing the outer cover at the end of a hydraulic hose in the location of the crimp fitting. For some high-pressure applications, the … [Read More...] about What is skiving, and when should you use it on your hose assemblies?
Today on Hose Assembly Tips
- TIPCO Technologies opens new distribution hub and hose center
- Making quick, safe connections at sea with non-weld flange systems
- Extra tough hydraulic hose cover provides abrasion and ozone resistance
- Hose assembly covers available in custom colors and logo options
- NAHAD moves annual meeting to Scottsdale
- Learn how to reduce leaks with Metric tube fittings
- What should you consider when selecting a hydraulic hose reel?