By Josh Cosford, Contributing Editor Thermoplastics are polymers with a unique capacity to become soft, pliable and moldable when heated while … [Read More...] about When should you use thermoplastic hoses?
Skiving is removing the outer cover at the end of a hydraulic hose in the location of the crimp fitting. For some high-pressure applications, the … [Read More...] about What is skiving, and when should you use it on your hose assemblies?
Today on Hose Assembly Tips
- Hose sleeve simplifies installation and reduces hose failure
- Faster wins John Deere Supplier Innovation Award for multi-connection couplings
- When should you use thermoplastic hoses?
- Quick connectors deliver fast, non-marring leak-free connections
- Extreme duty spring-rewind hose reels
- NAHAD postpones 2021 Annual Meeting and Convention until June
- Coxreels offers upgraded swivel options for the 1125 Series