With hydraulic hose assemblies, one should consider several measurements to ensure their correct size — ID (inner diameter), OD (outer diameter), and … [Read More...] about What measurements are required for hose assembly sizes?
Kurt Hydraulics introduces two new lines of US Coast Guard (USCG) accepted high temperature hose. Kurt High Temp Hydraulic Hose (SAE R16 DIN EN … [Read More...] about USCG-accepted high-temperature hose for medium and high-pressures
Today on Hose Assembly Tips
- Flat-face couplings couplings prevent fluid leaks and protect the environment
- High-visibility hose reels ensure safety
- Flat-faced couplers for easy connect, disconnect on snow removal machinery
- Updated software ensures production safety in tube processing
- How do you identify fitting thread types?
- Brawny option for hose reels brings added strength for pulsing pressures
- NewAge Industries-AdvantaPure expands with additional facilities