The International Fluid Power Society has released a new publication. Information provided in the new Fluid Conveyance Guide can be found in a variety of other publications but with this guide, readers have access to easily searchable information all in one place.
The guide includes:
- Reference tables for both ISO and SAE Hose Specifications
- Information for pressure ratings of pipe, tubing and hose to assist in the proper selection for the fluid being used: hydraulic or pneumatic
- Information to help in selecting the right size of fluid conductor utilized to ensure the best efficiency by minimizing pressure losses
- Information to assist in determining the correct fastener to use and how to identify the different types of fasteners and their applicable sizing standards — i.e., BSP, NPT, JIS, DIN, GAZ
- Information for sizing Code 61 and Code 62 Flanges — split and one-piece
- Standard O-ring sizing chart
- Information on bending and flaring tube assemblies and the use of the tools required
The guide is available to members for $19.95. Non-member, retail price is $38.95. Purchase includes print and online access. The printed guide is permitted to be used during a Certification test. Online access only is also available
Visit ifps.org to order.
Leave a Reply