Camozzi Pneumatics’ Series 6000 push-to-connect fittings provide a superior alternative to plastic fittings at a competitive cost. The Series 6000 delivers exceptional performance due in large part to a special one-piece metal collet that provides excellent gripping strength, reliability and long service life. Series 6000 fittings are available in 9 (tube external) diameters with the option of BSP and NPT threads. Camozzi’s 100% electrolytic nickel-plated (all metal) fittings allow frequent connections/disconnections that can be done with one hand, no tools required.
Series 6000 Sprint and Pro-fit models are characterized by exceptional reliability, even when used with non-flat surfaces. This level of performance is due to a Teflon ring on the male thread, which guarantees a perfect seal between the two threads.
Product highlights include:
- Sprint and Pro-fit threads will interchange with BSPT, BSPP and NPTF up to 3/8
- Tube external diameters, Metric: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 mm
- Tube external diameters, Inch 1/8”, 5/32”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2”
- Fitting threads: metric (M3, M5, M6, M7), BSPP (G1/8, G1/4, G3/8, G1/2, G3/4), and BSPT (R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2)
- Fitting threads: NPTF (1/8”, 1/4” 3/8” and 1/2”) UNF (10/32)
- Temperature range: – 10°C to +80°C (14°F to 175°F), Viton seal option up to 395°F
- DOT-specific offerings available
- Custom options available upon request