In the past week, Pirtek has announced two new locations in the Western United States, with its 7th service and supply center in Orange, Calif. and … [Read More...]
If you don't measure your crimp fitting—after you crimp a hose and you don't measure it—you could get lucky; if you set up your machine properly and … [Read More...]
Today on Hose Assembly Tips
- Gates upgrades it eCrimp mobile app to simplify hose assemblies
- CEJN to host a hydraulics symposium for the energy market
- Pirtek expands in Western United States
- Bridgestone HosePower acquires Seattle-based Fittings Inc.
- Eaton’s M-R7 cutting ring machine improves final assembly
- How are caps and plugs used to protect hydraulic systems from contamination?
- How can quick couplings improve hose safety?