Python Protective Sleeves + Covers has released their Diamondback Lite Sleeve. This tubular sleeve joins Python’s other Diamondback Sleeves, Diamondback and Diamondback PRO.
The new Diamondback Lite sleeve is designed to provide UV protection and abrasion resistance to hydraulic hoses and wires. It is lightweight, flexible, and provides a clean, professional look to the application.
“Diamondback Lite was designed with the exact amount of yarn needed to provide abrasion protection,” stated Mike May, Product Manager. “It was designed to be economical yet provide unmatched UV protection and longevity in rugged applications.”
Key features and benefits:
- Tested over 40,000 abrasion cycles (ISO 6945)
- Temperature tested to 200°F continuous, 350°F intermittent
- Easy install; Cut to length with a scissors
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) approved
- Meets conductivity standard ISO 8031
- Unmatched UV Protection
- Sleeve dispensers available
Python Protective Sleeves + Covers, div. of Suburban Manufacturing Group
Leave a Reply