Premier line of no-skive 2-wire braided hose by Vitillo is suitable for use in construction equipment, has 30% higher working pressure than specified in EN587 Standard. Smaller bending radius and reduced outside diameter provides a significant advantage in terms of space and weight on compact mobile machinery.
High-impulse resistance is double that of EN Standard, providing longer service life and reduction of maintenance costs. Other features include:
• Tested at 120% of the maximum working pressure at 400,000 impulses
• No-skive design eliminates the need to remove the cover before crimping
• Constructer with a nitrile rubber inner tube to improve fluid compatibility and resistance to bio oils
• Based on the ozone and abrasion resistance cover, is MSHA approved
• Lifting and material handling machines such as fork lift trucks, aerial lifts, cranes, telehandlers, lifting platforms
• Specific installations that require machines with a compact design, with a reduced bending radius
• Installations with severe abrasion conditions
• Applications that require a long working life, such as cement trucks
Recommended fluids are petroleum and water-glycol based fluids, lubricating oils and water.