Hannay Reels, based in Westerlo, N.Y., is a leading manufacturer of durable, high-quality hose and cable reels for OEM and aftermarket applications. It is showcasing its line of industrial cable and hose reels for the construction industry at ConExpo/IFPE 2020.
That includes a range of standard and custom-built products designed to meet the specific requirements of the construction industry, such as:
• 3500 Series Manual Rewind Reel: Designed for 1 in. and 1.5 in. ID hoses for use with fuel dispensing, bulk transfer and fire protection. The economical manual rewind reels are designed to accommodate long lengths of hose.
• N700 Series Spring Rewind Reel: Specially engineered to streamline lubrication, washdown, air/water, and a wide array of applications. It features an innovative spring rewind and declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
• 900 Series Spring Rewind Reel: Built to handle 1.25 and 1.5 in. ID hoses for use with bulk transfer, suction, discharge and fuel dispensing applications.
• N400 Series Spring Rewind Reel: Designed to handle twin 0.25 through 0.38 in. welding hose. With a heavy-duty spring motor and non-sparking ratchet assembly, this reel helps increase the efficiency and safety of welding operations.
• N800 Series Spring Rewind Reel: A compact and narrow reel designed for 0.75 and 1.0 in ID hose for fuel dispensing, waste oil evacuation, air and water applications. It features a non-sparking ratchet assembly and declutching arbor.
The company is said to offer thousands of standard models along with a wide range of custom design capabilities. In addition to off-highway and construction, the company’s products are suited for a variety of markets, including aviation, firefighting, industrial, processing, and transportation.
“A wide variety of applications are needed on a job site, from electric power to hydraulics to water supply and construction crews deserve reliable equipment that will adapt to the job at hand, which is why we incorporate customizable options on every hose reel that we manufacture,” said Jennifer Wing, marketing manager at Hannay Reels.