Designed for rugged, high-pressure applications, Kurt Tuff hydraulic hose has a 6500-psi capacity and uses less installation space.
Its unique design allows bending twice as tight as standard SAE hose with half the bend radius. Reinforced internally with two braided layers of high tensile steel wire, this hose retains flexibility with enhanced durability. With an abrasion resistant outer cover (10 times as resistant compared to standard hose cover), it is rated to 1 million impulse cycles.
Important additional features include:
- Lightweight compared to other hose in its pressure range
- Withstands temperatures from -40° up to 250°F
- Oil and abrasion resistant synthetic outer cover
- Great UV rating as compared to other hoses
- Meets or exceeds SAE DIN 20023 requirements
- Meets flame resistant MSHA designation
- Higher pressure and longer life than similar hoses
Applications for Kurt Tuff hose include a wide range of spiral hose installations with high-pressure ratings, such as off-highway vehicles, oil drilling equipment, trucks, construction equipment, large machinery, and most heavy-duty hydraulic applications.
It is available in diameters ranging from 1/4 to 1 in. ID and utilizes the Kurt full line of couplings which are interchangeable with other popular brands. Kurt offers both hose and couplings in cost-effective combination packages and provides special engineering assistance for difficult applications.