The GC16XD mini crimper, pump and hose saw has a battery-operated pump that features a seated bladder reservoir, preventing contamination and allowing operation in any position.
- 1-in. 2-wire or ¾-in. 4-wire capability
- user-friendly horizontal loading for crimping in the field
- 80-ton crimp force
- cordless, lightweight design with integrated handle and carrying strap
- high-strength, fiberglass-reinforced composite pump shroud for superior durability
- 10,000 psi battery-operated pump can also be used to operate company’s MC4-20 crimper
Hose saw can cut up to 1-in. 4-spiral hose, has safety C-clamp that secures saw in cutting positon, quick adjusting locator pins make changing hose sizes easy. Total weight is 16 lb.